Friday, September 14, 2012

Welcome To L. Palmer's Side-Yard Blog


The side-yard is the part of the house that is forgotten while it collects dust, weeds, and old tools.  We mean to clean it up, but while giving priority to pruning the front yard, and using any other extra time in finally mowing the jungle that's grown in the backyard, the side-yard gets left for another day.  So, I thought I'd stop by, clear out some weeds, and invite everyone to visit my front yard blog: Good. Wholesome. Fun. 

Microcosms In A Technological Society was created during college as part of a class project.  It was an experiment in creating short pieces exploring how our daily lives center around technology.  Then, I got a teaching credential, taught high school, and now work full time. Still a fun idea, but I've got another blog to maintain.

If you'd also like to visit my backyard, come over to: Camp, Skits, And Other Things.

If you'd like to see another high class project from college, check out ;Boot "Fish" [17]: A Musical Exploration Of Homo Sapiens And Other Byproducts Of Contemporary Industry


This video was made for my experimental cinema class, and remains a serious work of dadaism mixed with director's commentary.

You might notice a theme of long, purposefully pretentious titles from my college work.  I can attribute it to my many film, culture, and political theory courses. 

If you enjoy more pretension, I check out at the P.N. Guin page on Good. Wholesome. Fun.

Once again, thanks for stopping by, and hope you come and visit my front yard.

No comments: